The steps below are the simplified steps required for accessing funds from ECO.
- Requests should be made to EFO for intervention from Communities, Government, Agencies at Local, State and Federal Government Levels
- Requests are expected to be submitted with designs and cost estimates
- Requests are to be stored in EFO’s databank, collated and technically analyzed
- Consultants should be engaged by EFO for further appraisal of the proposed projects, conduct studies at site, prepare engineering designs/drawings and adequate cost estimates
- EFO is to seek the Presidential approval through SGF for projects recommended by Ecological Fund Management Committee (EFMC).
- The approved projects are to be forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Finance for the release of the approved fund to SGF’s Ecological Account