- Coordinates the press coverage of the activities of the EFO through
proper Liaison with members of the press and arrange special press
interviews for the Permanent Secretary.
- Carries out daily analysis of press comments and reaction of the public
on the activities of the EFO, as well as respond appropriately.
- Carries out television and Radio documentaries, Newspaper Feature
articles, Radio news commentaries as at when due.
- Ensures stakeholders mobilization and contacts; manage the events of
the commission, e.g. Courtesy calls;
- Provides information to enquiring public through advertisement and
other means of communication.
- Carries out all other public relations duties.
In carrying out the above duties, the Unit interfaces with departments and Units in the EFO to source for information for the general public.